Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Look of the Day: Gucci & A Jumpsuit

It's a blessing and a curse living only 10 minutes away from some amazing designer outlets. My fashion advice that my friends ask for is mainly given over text and pictures, but rarely in person since relocating from CA. However, I do have a newly engaged friend right here in FL! So you could imagine all of the planning and shopping that has been going on. Pictures and ideas are constantly being exchanged between us. So, when I found these amazing Gucci Phoebe sandals (last season) online I tracked them down at the outlets. I pictured them going perfect with her wedding dress that she still needs to purchase! The ones that I saw were gold with white beads, but when I got to the outlet they only had them in gold and black. When I called to tell her, she responded with a, "Well, there's always the engagement party!" Haaaaa! That's my girl. Don't worry she knows that I'm wearing them in my look. I paired them with my versatile black jumpsuit...from TJ Maxx! It's my kind of splurge and steal getup.
 
 
 

 
 

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban|| Jumpsuit: Joe B. from TJ Maxx|| Sandals: Gucci Phoebe|| Clutch: Clare Vivier|| Jewelry: Vintage Chanel (Beyond The Rack), Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, Amrita Singh (Gilt), ring from TJ Maxx

With Love & Sunshine,

XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo