Saturday, March 8, 2014

Look of the Day: Black & White Optic Fusion

Midi skirts aren't always the most flattering on my petite frame, especially because I have a few curves I'm working with. I found that pairing it with a peplum top creates more of an hour glass shape, and helped balance out my lack in inches. Another route I could've gone was to keep my shoe neutral or eliminate the ankle strap all together to lengthen my leg.  I chose to go with these gorgeous suede Zara sandals to add a splash of color to my all black and white look. 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
Skirt: Nasty Gal 
Peplum top & Heels: Zara (last season)
Silver Clutch: TJ Maxx
Denim Jacket: Crew Cuts
Earrings: Target
Black Pave Stone Bracelet: Lotus Blossom Design
Sunglasses: Chanel 5174
 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo