Friday, March 14, 2014

Look of the Day: Cali Cool Bandits

I had the pleasure of being a Californian for 8 wonderful years before moving to FL. I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I've hopped coasts. I'm grateful to be closer to my NY family and still be able to go to the beach on a whim, but I miss my CA friends (& hotbot cuz) that have become like family. One of the hardest parts was missing the pregnancy of one of my besties. Well the wait is over and her baby boy just arrived last night! I cashed in some frequent flier miles and just booked a long weekend out to see my "nephew".

So for today's look I took inspiration from my Cali fashionistas, effortlessly cool. One Teaspoon is such a fun "Old School Rock & Roll Glamour" clothing company out of Australia. Has anybody else noticed that while clicking on a look or a piece of clothing on Instagram that you love, you find out that the designers are Australian? It must be that beautiful ocean air and beach life! I have their Awesome Baggies in white, these Bandits in Worn White and in Hendrix. I ordered the next size up so they would sit lower on my hips and more leg would be covered.


 Cali Here I Come Once Again!
 
 
 





 
Shirt: Forever21|| Shorts: One Teaspoon Bandits|| Aviators: Ray-Ban Outdoorsman II|| Bag: TJ Maxx|| Platforms: Ralph Lauren|| Jewelry: "Love" and Archer rings from etsy.com, InPink delicate cuff, SL Designs Shark Tooth Necklace

With Love & Sunshine,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo