Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's In The Water....

Since my move, I have noticed that my skin has been so dry.  I do not know if its the water or the new climate, but I do know that I needed to do something about it.   While my mom,  Ms. Socal  and Ms. West Coast have only raved about their Clarisonic, (read about it here and here) that option is not in my budget right now.  I think Carrie from Sex In the City 2 said it best... "I have been cheating on fashion with furniture."   

After doing some research I decided to try the Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System from Olay.  I purchased it from Target for $29.99.



Pros~ I instantly noticed a difference.  I tried the exfoliating cleaner that was included and I am more than pleased with the results.  My skin was hydrate and looked refreshed after the1st use.  Even after a week, I was still pleased.




Now, do not get me wrong this is no Clarisonic.  You can tell the difference in the weight and the brush from the Clarisonic...however for a girl on a budget this is the perfect match!

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo