Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Look Of The Day...Peacock Flare

 Sidebar...Sometimes we ask each other for help in naming our LOTDs.   I will let Ms. SoCal know I have a draft LOTD  and to take a look and let me know what I should call it.   With the timezone difference sometimes I don't see her suggestions until the morning.  Like a creature of habit, I wake up, drink my coffee and check the blog.  I have to say she is always makes me laugh when she names my looks! (Plus with this one...as her sister, I can hear her voice saying it and imagining her doing jazz hands! LOL)

Gap Flares from about 5 years ago. NY&CO black button down. Enzo Pumps


Red Nine West Clutch, LBD jewels, ring and scarf were a gift.



With Love From the East Coast,
XO

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look, love the bag!:) Kisses girls!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the scarf!!!

    Love
    Mehak
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo