Thursday, August 25, 2011

Look of the Day: BOHO or HO?

I took my own advice about stepping out of my style comfort zone. Mostly because I couldn't wait to wear my new LBD Light as a Feather earrings! They are so adorable but not typically "me". But, I may have taken this BOHO spirit too far. I'm wearing a lightweight sheer-back cotton-knit tank, (T by Alexander Wang via www.theoutnet.com, $54). The back is so pretty and I wanted to showcase it. I didn't want bra straps to show through and wearing a tank would defeat the purpose. You see where this is going? Ya, not me! I would never! But, I did. Well, kinda. There are few perks to not having big ol' boobies. Don't worry fam, I wore a scarf, (DVF via www.gilt.com, $79). DVF Stephanie bag that I told you about in week one of LOTD, also from gilt.com. The white shorts and yellow ribbon thong sandals are a few years old, but I think they're from Forever21 and Ross.
LOTD for LBD blog


I made it out to one store and came back home. Too funny, right?! I see these beautiful, carefree(and bra free) BOHO style women walk around with such confidence, and I only lasted an hour and felt slutty. So to stay true to who I am and what works for me, feather earrings are a definite yes but so is a bra!

With Love from SoCal,

XO

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit, why wear it if you have to cover it up? Love the flat sandals the best, earings i so love too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo