Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dedicated to the Mystery Lady...

During an outing to Target I saw a 50 something women with great skin, adorable bob haircut, trouser jeans, and the perfect fitting off the shoulder black shirt (yes,us women notice all this detail in a split second, especially when it's worth noticing). I thought how stylish and classic, yet so sexy she looked. There is something about an off-the-shoulder shirt that when done right, I feel adds such a feminine and flirty look to your outfit. She pulled it off flawlessly!

When I told Ms. SoCal about it the first question she asked was, "did you see her bra strap?" I told her "no." To each their own on this topic, but...in my opinion...wearing a strapless or a bra with the removable straps is the way to go. After discussing, well tweeting with our friend, style expert and bra guru/author Jené Luciani, she agreed "def no strap!!" Ps--if you haven't already, grab her book The Bra book: The Fashion Formula to Finding the Perfect Bra or check out her blog Jené's Jems



With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo