Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Look of the Day..."Runway" Ready



As I get ready to head to the airport, I want to be comfortable for 8+ hours of travel. The airport is a fun place to people watch, so I want to look kind of cute.


Sorry you can't see the jeans...but they are the same skinny jeans from Express that I have rocked all week. The only difference is they are getting tighter! The top was purchased by my mother from Marshalls ($15). There is cute lace detail on the pocket and below the back collar. The sleeves can be worn long or rolled...good for the changing temps on the plane. The shirt is also very light and airy...good for when I start getting hot from anxiety. The mixed metal bracelet is one of my staples from LBD ($9.75) and goes with everything.

The heels are surprisingly comfortable and were purchased by my mother at...Marshalls ($40-Boutique 9). I also can't decide between the round red earrings or long, silver leaf earrings. Lucky mag to keep me entertained and two of my favorite items that are no where to be found on the West Coast- Cape Cod potato chips and good, grated Parmesan cheese. The purple packet is something my aunt got me hooked on- 4C berry mix to add to the stale plane water. You can bet your a$$ I will be savoring some Dunkin' Donuts coffee...another item the West Coast lacks.


With Love From the "West" Coast,


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo