Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Look of the Day Biggie Inspired

My shower was almost interrupted by Olive's crying. I tried singing nursery rhymes and church songs in a nice mommy voice. But nada worked. All I wanted to do was shave my legs!!! My mind is full of nice kid-friendly songs and I tried them all. But all of a sudden I started to "rap" in a deep voice: "It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine. Olive and Hudson, Mama B up in the limosine...". Well it worked! HaHa, it reminded me of that Friends Episode. She was laughing and I got to finish my shower. I got dressed and ready pairing my off the shoulder fuschia dolman sleeved Express top($35) with an LBD one-of-a kind necklace(gratis-I got the hook up). I call it my rapper necklace-perfect given my recent performance. Rolled capri Hudson jeans($160), fuschia Gap belt($12), Michael Kors black patent leather sling back sandals($79 Marshall's), diamond studs and Black Gucci leather Hobo(gifts from my husband, $unknown). Well we were off to do errands and get some IN-N-OUT. Double Double here I come. On the way back, the beat in Biggie's song came on. I laughed out loud and did my "rap" again even though it wasn't Juicy, it was the OG version. Who knew that my day would come full circle?


(sorry no head shot, it was hard enough getting neck to toe in view-lol)

With Love From SoCal,

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo