Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Survey Says...

I couldn't wait to get my hands on these two products and try them! High Beam "luminescent complexion enhancer" received rave reviews from InStyle magazine as well as my mother. I was on the hunt for a cream based concealer and spied Benefit's Boi-ing when picking up High Beam at Sephora. I have always admired Benefit products for their quality and creative and fun packaging. I wanted to talk about these products together because I use them in similar ways to help wake up my face.

Benefit High Beam Highlighter 13ml
£19 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
£17 - houseoffraser.co.uk



What I liked about Benefit High Beam:
  • Adds a nice accent to brow bones, cheeks, and corners of eyes
  • Nicely catches the light without looking too "Vegasy"
  • Not a bad deal at $26.00

What I didn't like about High Beam:
  • Feels a little tacky until it dries

What I liked about Boi-ing Concealer:
  • Nicely blends in after moisturizing
  • Goes on smooth
  • Long lasting coverage
  • Good Price at $19.00...in a little jar and since cream, will last long time

What I didn't like about Boi-ing:
  • Comes in three shades...I feel like I am between 01 Light and 02 Medium
I recommend both products for a face pick-me-up!
With Love From the West Coast,


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo