Friday, June 10, 2011

Celebrity Looks on a Budget

I have been having a love affair with rompers for as long as I could remember. An old picture from summer vacation brings to remembrance a Hawaii themed palm tree romper, and I could vividly recall a lavender spaghetti strapped one I wore, as I toured Italy. There are many hanging in my closet today, from strapless to 3/4 sleeve rompers. They are comfortable and can be easily zhuzhed up with a heel or wedge for a more sophisticated look. I love how Nicole Richie did this with nude peep toe slingbacks, a braided metallic colored belt, a CA essential-sunglasses and of course a Balenciaga handbag! Ahhh...someday. I put together a similar look at a fraction of the cost. The Balenciaga bag would set you back a mere $1,795.


Black Balenciaga Handbag







Black Romper Celeb Look in a Budget

Black Romper Celeb Look in a Budget by lotus blossom design featuring smocked rompers






With Love from SoCal,

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this! As a student you don't have a lot of money, but you do want to look stylish ofcourse.. ;)

    I'm sending you an email RIGHT NOW regarding getting featured on my blog!

    Hope to hear more from you in the near future!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo