Friday, June 3, 2011

Celebrity Looks On A Budget

Here's my round two of getting that celeb look for less. Zoe Saldano is shown rocking a pair of dark skinny jeans, simple white tank and a dark tweed jacket-all staples in my book. But the fashion statement that I don't own is a pair of sparkly heels. Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for peep toes, and these shiny babies need to join my collection. How I would love to drop a couple grand on a pair of shoes...but why should I when there are awesome designers that mimic these baller styles.




$3,695



All Zoe'd out
All Zoe'd out by lotus blossom design featuring black super skinny jeans

Old Navy cut out top, $23
Cropped tweed jacket, $89
Levi's black super skinny jeans, $100
Enzo Angiolini heel pumps, $89
Gustto handbag, $38
White House Black Market chain jewelry, $98

With Love from SoCal,

XO

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this!

    Also I want to thank you for your lovely comment back from IFB!

    Would you be interested in getting featured on my blog? If so, please let me know! I'd love that!

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo