Sunday, May 1, 2011

15 Things you Don't Know About Me...

Being a new addition to LBD, I wanted to also share a few things you may not know about me....



1) My diet consists of mainly protein and sweets.
2) I miss NY's humidity at night.
3) I'm not that sturdy on a bike.
4) I tense up when I drive by a police car, like I committed a crime. I think it stems from getting my first ticket when I was just 16. It was yellow I swear!
5) I love to travel.
6) I have no self control when it comes to shopping. Thank Goodness for HomeGoods, Marshall's and Desert Hills Outlets.
7) I love to cook and bake.
8) I once fell off a treadmill at the gym.
9) I killed a rattlesnake while pregnant.
10) When I was younger (and now sometimes) I sing what I want to say instead of speaking it.
11) I can't relax until the house is cleaned.
12) Going to see a movie is still one of my favorite things to do.
13) I wish I had a green thumb.
14) When I look at the backyard at night, my solar powered lanterns make me smile.



15)I enjoy being barefoot almost as much as I love wearing high heels.

With Love From SoCal,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo