Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's In the Bag...

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

Meet our adorable friend and fashionista Vanessa. We met Vanessa at Smashion. Smashion is the first fashion marketplace that enables users to mix and match new and pre-loved fashion items to create individual looks. The site is our eco-friendly response to the growing trend in wearing second-hand clothing and the lack of a community-based, fashion-focused online marketplace.


Make sure you stop by and check them out!!




What are two fun facts about yourself?
My best friend turned me on to comic books when we were in middle school and til today, I still love to read X-Men comic books. Marvel FTW! I love scary movies but get so freaked out by them I have to watch them with half opened eyes and hide behind my hair.

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
I got this bag from a street cart vendor in Shanghai when I visited last summer. There's no brand label inside, but I love the color and the multiple pockets.


What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My ipod and camera. I'm really bad about backing up my pictures and would lose months worth of pics if I lose my camera!

Who Is your favorite bag designer and why?
I love Michael Kors. His designs are just so gorgeous. I love the sleek look they all have.

Do you own a bag by this designer? Or are you waiting for that dream to come true?
No (sigh). One day soon though. :)

What nail polish color you have on do right now?
Nothing on my hands but on my toes, I'm wearing Essie's "Bahama Mama".


With Love From the East Coast,


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo