Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 Things...


I loved reading Gina's post so much, that I decided to follow suit! Here are 15 things you don't know about me...
  1. I make delicious chocolate chip cookies.
  2. I am addicted to caffeine and sometimes find myself at Starbucks...wondering how I got there.
  3. I wish I knew how to perfectly apply lip liner.
  4. I have a pitbull/boxer, Murphy
  5. My favorite movie is Life is Beautiful.
  6. When I cry or am really tired, my eyes get really green.
  7. I like to read magazines backward.
  8. Even though I have lived in the same city for almost 8 years, I still need my GPS.
  9. I cannot wait to get a tattoo!
  10. I have a great idea for a children's book, and I have a few drafts started.
  11. I have always hated getting my picture taken and blink 9/10 times.
  12. My nicknames are Little Peanut, Mish, Misha, and Chelle.
  13. I have traveled to Spain, England, Ireland, Germany, Holland, Portugal, Brussels, Italy, France, Canada, Mexico, and Greece.
  14. I wear heels at least 6 out of 7 days a week.
  15. I collect Betsey Johnson handbags and just realized she was born one town over from me.
With Love From the West Coast,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo