Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's In the Bag

Welcome to It's In the Bag, where we interview our favorite people to see what's in their bag and learn a little more about them.

Get to know our friends over at Dan-T-Chan Vintage. They share their amazing findings within the vintage world with you. They know a lot of people love to go vintage shopping yet do not have the time to go out and find thrift stores and or vintage stores. Stop by and check out Dan-T-Chan Vintage it’s your one stop shop for online boutique shopping for retro & vintage finds. If it’s that unique or a one of kind type of item you’re looking for, they have it!

We got to know Jimanekia Eborn:

What are two fun facts about yourself?
I am very spur of the moment. I like to get up and go and try new things. As well as I love to read, my hook is my bestfriend.

What bag are you rocking in your picture?
I have an over the shoulder black bag that i got for 2 Dollars. Very vintage and ready to go.

What are two things in your bag right now that you can't live without?
My cell phone and my chapstic.

Who Is your favorite bag designer and why?
Funny thing is I am not into designer bags. *shrugs*


What nail polish color you have on do right now?
I have on a clear nude polish on my nails and black on my toes

With Love From the West Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo