Monday, January 3, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

As we say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in the new year with open arms, here are some of my favorite things that I have discovered, or fell back in love with in 2010, and have carried into 2011 with me.

Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads...I owe this one to my mother. She gave these to me as a gift and all I can say is OMG! These facial pads not only remove the dead skin and minimize my pores, but they leave my skin looking even and glowing.

Spongeables Pedi-Scrub...my shower is never without one. My feet are always silky smooth.

Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base...I received a sample in the mail and fell in love with this product. I was amazed at the results and even happier with the price. It runs around $12.00 but you can usually find a $2.00 off coupon.

The Bra Book by Jene Luciani. I love this book and the author. It truly is the "guide to bras, from fit to fashion and everything in between." It also makes a great gift.

Grape-seed Oil. You can find it cheaper then typical body oils, and does not leave an oily residue. My sister turned me onto this one. Average Price $7.00

Lip Exfoliator- Ingredients: ½ tsp. granulated sugar, 1 drop of honey then combine in a bowl. Apply to your lips in circular motion then rinse with warm washcloth. With the winter months upon us I use this often, for kissable lips.

Yoga Toes...Michelle, our West Coast editor, swears by these so I gave them a try. They felt a little funny at first..but now I cant live without them.

Henry Holland Tights...I love these tights, they are edgy and funky and make a plain black dress anything but plain.

But I have to say my absolute favorite thing of 2010 was the newest edition to the LBD family and future fashionista...my little niece Olive.


With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo