Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's a Man's World

We had so much fun with our week long fashion experiment, we decided to do another one! But this time, we are adding a twist...a male perspective. We are wondering: do men view women's fashion like we do? What we as women view as a classic or even sexy look, do men feel the same way? We thought... let's find out! Although we are both a little nervous giving the men free reign of our closets, we are eager to see what they will come up with.

Challenge: We will each choose two looks: office look, workout look, lounging look, or sexy (hit the town) look. We will show you the outfits the men feel best represent that look. We will also show you our interpretation of that look and then let you vote on your favorites!

West Coast: My husband has a penchant toward white shorts and pants, so it will be interesting to see what he comes up with post-Labor Day. He also makes fun of my running shorts which I love because of the built in undies which are better to hold in my butt. He would rather see me in ... wait for it...spandex shorts!

East Coast: My other half has a wardrobe twice the size of mine, ranging from Levi's to Gucci. He is always encouraging me to take more fashion purchasing risks and step out of my fashion box. I really have no clue what to expect!!

We are looking forward to taking our next fashion challenge plunge!

With Love From the East and West Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo