Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Favorite Products under $10.00

Here are my five favorite products under $10.00 that I cannot live without.

1) Olay-Active Hydrating face lotion. Moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
Average price $9.00


2) Grape-seed Oil. You can find it cheaper then typical body oils, and does not leave an oily residue. My sister turned me onto this one.
Average Price $7.00



3) L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara. I can not live without this mascara!!
Average Price $6.00




4) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm. I love this lip balm. I own about four at a time, one for my home, office, pocketbook and car.
Average Price $3.00



5) Spongeable Pedi Scrub. I talked about this product in a previous blog, I love it so much that I felt it deserved another mention.
Average price $7.00



Share with us your favorite products under $10.00, that you cannot live without.

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo