Monday, January 12, 2015

Look of the Day: Cleobella Everly Fringe

LBD was created a few years back by my sister Gina to showcase her beautiful handmade jewelry. After the birth of my second child, she asked me to come on board and show how I'd wear each piece in an outfit. I reluctantly obliged, but now I'm addicted! I love how what you're feeling can be translated in what you're wearing. Last year, my sister decided to retire her jewelry pliers (in jewelry creation for public sale at least). A few posts have trickled in since, but I haven't stopped posting as @beebeevol on Instagram. But there are those purchases or gifts in this case, that make you want to whip out the camera vs. the iPhone and put a post up. Here's a sneak peek of one of my favorite Christmas gifts...this fringy-fun white leather Cleobella jacket. 
    

With Love & Sunshine,


Bianca XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo