Sunday, October 26, 2014

Look of the Day: Gypsy Queen Slouchies

So it's official...Instagram swallowed our blog! If you've been missing us, be sure to follow along @beebeevol and @designyourreset. I have a love affair with the designs that come out each and every season from the lovely sisters at Spell Designs. They recently extended their Byron Bay Warehouse sale to us online! I scored 5 equisite boho pieces for the price of one item I had been eyeing earlier that week. The Barbarella shorts that sold out and the fact that I didn't buy every Fleetwood lace dress will haunt me. Of the items that made the trek all the way from Australia, were a few pairs of slouchies. I love these! You can dress them up or go a more sporty route with a pair of sneaks.


 
 
 
 



 
 

 
Slouchies: Spell Designs|| Shoes: Zara|| Tank: Target|| Necklace: Windsor Store|| Fringe Clutch: Deux Lux from Last Call NM
 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo