Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Look of the Day: The Real Real Camo

In the world of fashion when something gets labeled as a trend it opens the door for designers to create their own interpretation.  When you first think of camo, you think of the obvious military fatigues.  I'm sure most of us own at least one piece of fashion camo, whether it a scarf, a clutch or a jacket.  A few years back I scooped up a jacket that Victoria's Secret had put out that serves as my "neutral" throw on light jacket.  It has become a neutral staple in my wardrobe just like my pony hair leopard pumps.  
 
I've seen the different variations from the greens/grays that have come out...loved the blue and black camo, but when I saw Stella McCartney's camo dress on The Real Real it jumped out at me.  This faux wrap yellow and olive camo dress had a thin string belt to create the cinch at the waist, but it didn't do the trick on my frame. I added a wide belt to bring in my waist and create a shape.       
 


 


 
 
 
Jacket: Zara (old)|| Dress: Stella McCartney from The Real Real|| Heels: BCBGeneration from TJ Maxx|| Bag: Gucci|| Cuff: Chanel from Beyond The Rack|| Sunglasses: Ray-Ban|| Rings: Flechada & Delezhen|| Necklace: Lotus Blossom Design 
 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful! The camo dress is so nice and the print very original. Kisses girls, have a lovely day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo