Monday, September 9, 2013

Sporty Chic Inspiration I

This week we are dedicating our theme to all things Sporty...and Chic of course!!! We only touched on this fun mix of sporty and dressy look when Olia and I featured back to back looks.  However, with the kick off of one of America's favorite pastimes, we had to explore it even furthur and incorporate some football jerseys.  Here are some amazing shots we found on Pinterest where we've drawn our inspiration from.  We can't wait to share our looks with you this week.  I have found this theme to be most beneficial, being a busy mom I refuse to look frumpy.  The concept of combining a comfortable tee with a skirt or a fashionable running short that can be worn with sneakers and later swaped out for a pair of heels, in my eyes is genius! A few "B Stole Her Look" inspos may just be in these shots...

 




 

 

 

 
 
 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo