Monday, July 15, 2013

Look of the Day: Comfy Tee + Paillettes Skirt


Through fashion blogging, Ms. East Coast and I have made many amazing blogger friends (although most we've never met in person) that share the same passion.  Today I am so excited to be doing a collaboration post with Olia of "Love, Olia" with our "Comfy Tee + Dressy Bottoms" themed outfits.  I first met Olia in SanDiego through her mother, the founder/owner of Martine's Skin Care and we immediatley clicked.  She's a smart, beautiful and talented woman who I truly miss now that I'm living in FL.  If you haven't already...check out her amazing blog!

    

 "Hey That's A Fact Jack" comfy tee was from Etsy!  Who doesn't love Si from Duck Dynasty?  Single ladies, if you're looking to attract a good 'ol country boy rock this look out! HaHaHa! 

 Chanel 5174 Sunglasses

 
 Jewelry: Lotus Blossom Design bracelet from Day & Night set (the pave bracelet sold out so quickly) & Forever21 ring


One usually only sees paillettes in a shiny shimmery material and rarely in leather, so I jumped on it when I saw this Zara skirt a year or two ago.  The lovely Rachel Roy lace foldover clutch was a birthday gift from my cousin.  The Michael Antonio heels were a steal from a DSW sale.   


With Love & Sunshine,

XO 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post dear! you look gorgeous
    Hope you have time to visit my blog sometime, I would love to know what you think!

    xx
    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I like everything of your outfit! Happy Monday girls! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I love the combination.
    Martha Zunoga
    www.dreamsandcoffeemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo