Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Look Of The Day...Floral + Fluorescent

I bought this Ronni Nicole Floral Ruched Dress at Macy's a while ago to wear to a Spring professional event I had to attend.  During that event I kept the look simple, I wore my black blazer and black pumps.  After the event, this dress has been just sitting in my closet...begging to be worn. We headed into the city for dinner over the weekend; so, I took this opportunity to add my own style with my favorite Gina Pumps from ShoeDazzle (no, I am not ashamed to say I bought them just because of the name LOL).  I also added my thin black patent leather belt to break the dress up a little.  The weather is HOT down here in the South but the nights become nice and cool (and every place has the AC blasting) so I added my jean jacket from Old Navy to help keep my look casual yet chic.










With Love From the East Coast,
XO



4 comments:

  1. Love shoes and dress so much!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! I like the floral dress, the jeans jacket goes perfect with it!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and the neon pop of color is perfect doll.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow---you look fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo