Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Look of the Day: Spell Designs Jumpsuit

You all know how much I appreciate a good jumpsuit. I have had my eye on this one from Spell Designs but it has been sold out. I follow them on Instagram as Spell_Byronbay so I knew when they were restocked and when they went on sale! This floral jumpsuit is so fun and makes me feel so carefree. It is so soft to the touch and thin enough for me to stay cool in the heat. Unfortunately it is sold out again! I have a feeling that they will be restocking them, so be sure to follow them on the social media sites to find out when...then pounce!  I did find a jumpsuit, playsuit, romper (whichever you prefer) that I LOVE from Zara if you're looking for something similar.



Never a dull moment...there's my son chasing after his paper airplane.
 
These Bailor wedges by Vince Camuto are my go-to wedges.  They go with everything, are comfortable and adds height to this little mama. 
 

 
I do believe that accessories make any outfit.  I'm usually layering up my jewels but I didn't want anything to take away from the beautiful textile.  I chose to use the built in pull string belt versus using a leather belt because I wanted to showcase the tassels.  I'm so blessed to have jewelry designers in the fam, this Y necklace is a LBD one of a kind.  This may be a spoiler alert, but I believe Ms. East Coast said that she was working on a "One of a Kind" jewelry section on Lotus Blossom Design
 
My convertible clutch is an oldie but goodie from Aldo, armadillo ring from Forever21 and one of my fave pieces that my sister didn't make is this "You're such a deer" bracelet from Luxe Craving
 
The polish is Essie's "Rock the Boat"...perfect for summer and one of my favorite things.  Stay tuned because our next giveaway consists of a few of our FAVORITE THINGS. 
 
 
With Love & Sunshine,
 
XO
 


6 comments:

  1. Great jumpsuit, you look perfect from head to heels!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of jumpsuits but yours looks just great! Maybe thanks to your perfect figure :) And I like its lovely summery print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate all of your kind words!!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the print on this jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with this playsuit and was so bummed to see it is sold out! If you ever sell it let me know...I want..I need! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo