Thursday, December 20, 2012

Look of the Day: Layering in Sequins II

Tuesday we discussed Layering in Sequins and there were two accompanying inspiration photos, one more casual than the other.  I want to say this tank is definitely more paillettes than sequins because the tiny hole is at the top versus the center.  It reminded me of a mermaid's tail.  

Today I wore the less formal version...how'd I do?







HaHa I know...the face!  It's the only head to toe my son took, was just one of those days.

Jean Jacket: Crew Cuts, Chambray Shirt & Paillette tank: Target, Belt: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Aldo (old), Bag: Tory Burch, Jewerly: Lotus Blossom Design, J.Crew, Groopdealz, F21, Nails: Minted by Revlon

With Love from SoCal,

XO

8 comments:

  1. Too cool dear! I'm in love with your clutch!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't switched it out in quite sometime either...very unlike me! XO

      Delete
  2. Terryyyyyyyy!! Get out! I can't wait to check it! Oh to be a mermaid.
    Thank you!
    XO back,

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ,great! Love the Bag ♡

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love the necklaces and the teal/mint color, very pretty :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit in brown and denim :D
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of adding sequins to denim and all the bling is super nice!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo