Monday, November 12, 2012

Help Me Wish Ms. SoCal Happy Birthday!

As you know it has become a tradition on each of our birthdays to pull out that childhood photo.   (click here for a good giggle of my bday photos thanks Ms. SoCal) 

Well I am more than ecstatic to pull out this adorable picture of Ms. SoCal.    She was posing for the camera even back then!   I am more than blessed to have her has my sister, friend, and the other half of LBD.   Her style, personality, and flare for life are contiguous.  According to her she, "keeps my style sense on point!"  For those who know her personally...you know that although I am the BIG sister, she still tries to boss me around LOL  

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister! I love you xo


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo