Thursday, June 14, 2012

Traveling to NY

This SoCal girl and fam will be making their yearly voyage to see much-missed loved ones in NY very soon.  So in preparation I've been doing laundry like a madwoman and obsessively cleaning the house so I don't have to come home to a dirty home.  As of today I have everybody packed but me...of course!  I have to have clothes for play, dinner, a Boston wedding and just the right thing to welcome one of my best friend's baby.  Haha I know, I know but her mother didn't like me in 4th grade b/c my hair bows matched my shirts-true story.  So she needs to know I got her back in that department.  I'm kidding-she actually is one of the cutest dressers I know!




Although "home" isn't the city, I hope to make it there.  Time Square holds such a special place in my heart.  Maybe Gina and I will see a Broadway play, (hint, hint).


 
Source: google.com via Mari on Pinterest


The wedding will be at the New England Aquarium in Boston.  I can not tell you how ecstatic I am to revisit this beautiful city, but most of all to see one of my oldest friends get married.  The cherry on the sundae is that two friends and myself are making it a Girl's Night!  I'm so blessed to have such good friends for over 20 years-yikes!







t
But to enjoy all of the family and fun cities...I first have to make it there...with two children under 4!   Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted. 
Source: wearethatfamily.com via The Iowa on Pinterest


With Love From SoCal,

XO


2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! love both cities!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo