Thursday, June 14, 2012

Celebs Traveling With Kids

Gwen Stefani with two boys in tow.  When I first saw this outfit I thought the wife beater and ripped boyfriend jeans were pretty mellow for her...and then I saw those bright sneakers.   But, she pulls it off.
I love this idea!  Jessica Alba's daughter is wearing her mother's signature accessory-a scarf.  It is a must on an airplane!

I love white shirts, t-shirts, wife beaters, etc.  But I learned from my first flight with my son that this is a No No for me.  Jolie-Pitt crew manages to rock it!
Now, wearing black while traveling kids is a definite MUST!
Ohhhhh Matthew how did I miss this one from our "White Shirt Week"?  Beautiful Baby Vida makes this pic!

Officially now, the "McConaughey's".  Congrats!
Dannii Minogue(Kylie's sister) in stripes-love this staple and of course those heels.
Miranda Kerr looking hot in leather skinnies.  

With Love From SoCal, XO

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make it look effortless! Hopefully I can pull something like this off when I have kids lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo