Monday, June 11, 2012

Look of the Day: My Coveted Issue of Elle II

Last week I featured one of my favorite things in...My Coveted Issue of Elle.  I loved the look that was portrayed by Jessica Alba in Dior.  So on a much more modest budget I tried to achieve her look and had a blast doing so.  Of course I wish I could look as FAB as she does.  She's smokin'!


Nail Polish: Revlon's Snow Bunny, Sunglasses: Aldo(old), Strapless Peplum top: ASOS, Shorts: ZARA, Bag: Marc Jacob's Stam Bag(last worn here), Shoes: Aldo,
Belt: Banana Republic (old) but LOVE this one

Necklace: Natasha from TJ Maxx, Jewelry: Priveledged via Gilt, Amrita Singh Bangles, Michael Kors(smilar) Watch, Rings via TJ Maxx, Lotus Blossom Design White Bracelets



With Love From SoCal,

XO


7 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job of creating that look for less! And you look fabulous!!!!

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,amazing ,love it!

    big Hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree she really is smokin'
    love your top :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! But oh how I wish I had her little Dior peplum jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this, its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job! I love your look and all the arm candy :)

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo