Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Coveted Issue Of Elle

I have been saving the Elle issue with Jessica Alba adorned in Dior on the cover since December 2010. Truth is, I was 9 months pregnant and was anticipating the birth of my daughter and also to having my waist back. When you're big and prego you never think that your belly will be the same again. But I had high hopes that I would be able to wear something cute and stylish like Alba in my coveted issue of Elle.  So stay tuned b/c I ordered those pink shorts, white top and yes I already have those heels.  HaaaHaaa...more purchases to Blame on the Blog. 


My Coveted Issue Of Elle


Zara cotton shorts
$50 - zara.com


Oh My love
$43 - asos.com


ALDO high heel shoes
$52 - aldoshoes.com


Statement bib necklace
$45 - swellcaroline.com


Cuff bracelet
$40 - endless.com


Bow belt
$16 - topshop.com






With Love From Ms. SoCal,
XO

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo