Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be doing a guest post so I choose to do this glitz & glam look using the Urban Decay palette and a few other products.
1) apply tease to crease with fluffy blending brush
2) apply verve to the lid with flat lid brush
3) next apply pistol to the outer part of the crease and blend into tease
4) apply blackout to the outer v area with a fluffy brush and blend into crease towards inwards
* applied bronzer & blush to face
5) apply loose glitter with adhesive to lid only
6) apply a thin layer of liquid liner & lashes (optional)
7) apply Loreal white frost to brow bone
8) apply blackout to the lower lash line using a pencil brush and extend outward
9) apply white liner to the waterline and extend outward
10) apply mascara to the lower lash line
11) apply red lipstick (Mac's Ruby Woo)
Hope you all enjoyed this look!
With Love from LBD & Tori,