Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hunter Sale Alert!

There is a reason why Gilt Groupe is one of my favorite sites to shop,  they never disappoint! If you're a true shopaholic/fashionista, they're one in the same I know that there is a mental list of clothing and accessories that need to be crossed out.  The challenge for us addicts is waiting for a deal and being ready to pounce when it presents itself.  For example, rain boots were on my list.  Not just any rain boots would do, they had to be cute of course.  And High Quality to endure the H-2-O(hopefully you read that in Waterboy's voice).  I regretted not seizing the moment when Hunter boots went on sale on one of our Favorite Designer Discount Sites about 6 months ago.  But luckily Nordstrom's just happened to have a gorgeous pink pair on SALE!  However...we all know that a Nordstrom's sale does not = Designer Discount Site.  So don't miss out IF rain boots are on your list!  February 16th at 9am PT  (that's noon for you East Coasters-GINA!!!) Hunter Boots will be on sale on Gilt.com

 

Happy Shopping!

With Love From SoCal,

XO

7 comments:

  1. Gilt.com has an awesome customer service dept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! And I LOVE the hot pink color of those Hunter wellies, too cute!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair of 20%80 boots from gilt and I love them so much ! It's truly one of the better online sale shops ! I love your boots too ! I've never invested in a pair of rain boots so thanks for the heads up xo
    http://coeurdecors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pink hunter boots are so nice! I love hunter boots, have to look at the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx for the tip, so nice and pink;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo