Monday, February 13, 2012

Accessory Obsession of the Week

I love sporting my LBD jewels and am so fortunate to put requests in to Gina and my mom when I'm in need of something special. I purchased this pistachio or minty green (depending on who ask) Zara blouse recently and need some stretch bracelets to match. Although I love the look of a toggle clasp I find that the ease of stretch bracelets works best, especially with having kids. So stay tuned...I can not wait to see them. So needless to say the only time I buy costume jewelry is when I know that Lotus Blossom Design is unable to fabricate at this time. I first saw these bangles on Hautelook and purchased them in a few colors. Well, they were only $25 compared to over $100 on Amrita Singh's site. They only had size 6 left. I never ordered bangles online so I said ok, size 6 sounds good, my wrists are small. Yea, but I forgot about my big hands! After they came in them mail, and left red marks on my hands trying to squeeze them on I sent them to my mother. Of course I had to check them out on her site anyway.  But $120 didn't sound as good as $25.  I am on the look-out on our favorite discount sites for Amrita Singh's jewelry.  She does make encore appearances, but I haven't seen the white/gold bangles yet. 

 Look what my mother found on Soft Surroundings for only $64.95!

Don't make the same mistake that I did.  Make sure you measure from your pinky to your outer thumb before ordering bangles!

With Love from SoCal,

XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo