Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This Is How It Should Be...

This post was inspired by the Jimmy Choo ad below.  I was fortunate to have a few hours to myself on Monday.  I went with two of my girlfriends to get our toes done and was able to relax and catch up on some fashion mags. I am very rarely without my children, but I know that it's healthy to have time away. Nobody asking for, "Juice, more juice please!".  Yes, he says please, but usually in a demanding tone.  My sister jokes that Hudson is going to be like Alan in "The Hangover 2" when he says to his mom, "I guess we don't do dessert anymore?  Ya didn't get that memo?".

Anyway, bringing it back to this fabulous ad that illustrates in my opinion, "How It Should Be". 


No, I'm not a nudist and you all know how much I appreciate clothes.  The lines, fabric and designs that become clothes can be considered artwork in many cases.  My favorite part of an ensemble are the accessories and I find the most pleasure in shopping for a handbag, shoes and jewels.  That is also what I first take notice of when I people watch.  We are all little anthropologists in our own right, or more simply put students of humanity and it's origins...so let's take it way back: The Beginning.  Say Eve didn't taste the apple, we would live in a world without sin which means we wouldn't know we were naked (and no need for PETA).  But...I bet Eve would be wearing some snakeskin sandals.

What's your favorite part of an outfit?

 With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo