Friday, November 18, 2011

Look of the Day: View From Below

Here's another LOTD taken by my son. But this time he was not standing on a chair. The angle is not that flattering from down below, but just pretend it was some artsy photo shoot from an up and coming photographer. HAHA! Ok, here goes it...Amazon woman take 1.
DVF 2 in 1 tube top and swoop neck sweater (DVF outlet, $good for 2 pieces of cashmere. Ok, I have to admit it was a splurge. But in my defense I rarely do such a thing unless it's a bag or a coat. You know, items that you can wear every day. Let's just say it was definitely under $200)
Ripped jeans (Wet Seal, $19)

Ok, that makes up for it right?


Baby O

Oh how I love these shoes. The color, height and fit are perfect!
Cognac platform peep toes (ALDO, $80ish)
LBD Bianca necklace...my fave (LBD, $26)
Fiorelli Snakeskin Tote (TJ Maxx, $59.99)

With Love from SoCal,

XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo