Thursday, November 10, 2011

Look of The Day: Flight of Fancy

Oh the cape...we've all seen them, but many are afraid to wear them. I say the first rule is, keep it simple. Let the cape do all the talking. I paired this superhero must-have with black leggings and a long black shirt. We all have them, so this should be one of the simplest trends to pull off. (For the office: sub in black trousers since the cape MAY have to come off)

Now I could see why this look may not feel flattering, but that's an easy fix. Cue belt!

Did I mention my 3yr old son took these? Pretty darn good job lil Hudson! I was playing around, but I think that this shows off the cape well. Didn't the belt help add some shape?!


You've seen my Chanel sunglasses and Betsey Johnson bow belt before.

Jou Jou Cape (TJ Maxx, $34.99)
Lotus Blossom Design clutch and Chandlier earrings (LBD, one of a kind & $8)
Franco Sarto suede booties (TJ Maxx, $39.99)

Have fun with fashion!

With Love from SoCal,

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo