Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do you have a signature beauty style?

Do you have a signature beauty style? While reflecting back through my Looks of The Day, I noticed I don't have a signature style...and I want one.

Gwen has her red lips.



Mila has her dark eye liner and smokey eyes.



Kim has her extremely long eyelashes.




Or maybe Katy Perry's pink hair...O.K, O.K, thought you could use a giggle.


So now the real question is what will it be?? We are taught to play up our best/favorite features. Maybe I will try different looks with my eye make-up or learn the proper way to use liquid eye liner. Or I can create a smokey eye that is not just meant for the red carpet. I also was never one to wear red lipstick, maybe I will try out that style. Let me know which one you think I should give a try.


Share with us your signature style, we love hearing from you and be on the look out for mine!

With Love from the East Coast,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo