Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Target's Next Collaboration Coming Feb 5th!!!

How will they campaign for this new collaboration with JASON WU?! That's right, Jason Wu! Will it be as successful as Missoni for Target was? I just hope I don't have to get there when the doors open to score any of his designer pieces. Oh, I can't wait. Target, keep these collaborations coming!!!

I think Jason Wu said it best when he told WWD, “The exciting thing about this limited edition collection of affordable women’s wear and accessories is that it allows me to reach a wider audience and bring my designs to people who may not have been able to purchase them before... My collection for Target is chic and wearable. I think women everywhere will enjoy it.”

Here's a look at some of Jason Wu's current designer pieces. Imagine items like this at Target's reasonable prices?

Jason Wu


Jason Wu navy sweater, $300
Jason Wu tuxedo pants, $906
Jason Wu high heel pumps, $970
Jason Wu leather tote bag, $2,000
Jason Wu plastic wayfarer sunglasses, $291


With Love From SoCal,

XOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo