Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LOTD- Class of 1996

This weekend my husband and I attended his 15 year reunion. It was neat to meet some of his class members as well as check out everyone's looks. The poufy hair and corny 90s style has long gone, and it was great to see everyone looking polished and so 2011. My husband and I received multiple compliments on our look. Someone commented, "Wow, you guys look great! I love the bright colors. Here we are upon arrival...

My look- Dress MNG by Mango ($20), nude pumps, BCBGeneration ($45), wrap Style & Co. ($20), gold clutch ($15, no clue where it's from...old), Run DMC necklace and gold hoop earrings from Express ($30/$15).

My hubby- Black Kenneth Cole slacks ($24...impressive savvy husband!), magenta button down from Express ($45), gray vest from Macy's ($45), black and gray tie ($25, JCPenney), and black Stacy Adams shoes ($50).

With Love from the West Coast,
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really great meeting you and seeing Brian...I LOVED his outfit (and yours too)! Looks like we are fellow etsy sellers, I can't believe we didn't talk about that. I will have to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you as well! I can't take the credit for Lotus Blossom Design. It is my cousin, Gina's, jewelry line! What is your shop called? How neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo