Sunday, October 2, 2011

Faux Fur Must Haves

I remember admiring all of the beautiful furs in my Grandma Wanda's cedar closet when I was little. But I also remember feeling so guilty when I thought about where those furs came from. We are so lucky to have exquisite look-a-likes. Faux furs nowadays look just like the real thing, giving us the luxurious and sophisticated feeling we're after.

Take a look at our must-have fauxs:
Faux Fur Accessories


Black hair accessory, $28
Faux fur shawl, $40
Dorothy Perkins fur scarve, £16
Star by Julien macdonald, £20

Faux Fur Coats Must-Haves


Fake fur coat, $200
Joe Browns tan jacket, £86
Ichi fake fur coat, £70
Dorothy perkin, £40
Kristen Blake wrap coat, $168
Nishe reversible coat, $183
Yumi fake fur coat, $82
COLLECTION XIIX brown shawl, $88

With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo