Thursday, October 20, 2011

All You Need is Love: Silent Auction

We are honored to help out our friend Samantha from Vintage is for Lovers and Team Brita by donating a set to the silent auction. Every once in a while there is a story of someone elses trials and struggles that tugs at your heart. I don't know if it is because Brita and I are close in age, or that something about her, reminds me of me. I know I personally am always going 100 miles an hour and forget to sometimes slow down and appreciate all my blessing. She is a reminder to me that no matter the struggle, situation or circumstance, we can be strong determined women. We here at LBD wish her a complete recovery and a lifetime of blessings. You can click here to read her story.

Yogis and Friends is having a benefit and silent auction this Saturday the 22nd in Laguna Beach, CA. Now for those who won't be able to make the event this Saturday, you can always check out the silent auction here.
With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo