Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Look Of The Day...Just Ducky

I hope everyone enjoyed their day off yesterday...today we all got back to the daily grind. Let's breakdown my LOTD. Yes, my hair IS darker...

Here I am wearing my charcoal color AGB dress, (Macy's sale, $40.00).
I love the asymmetrical cut, it makes a plain dress not so plain. I just fell in love with the grey sweater because of the bows on the lower part of the sleeves, (Chadwick's, gift from my mom).
Grey Snakeskin clutch, (Chadwick's, free with previous Chadwick order).
My Anne Michelle Black Peep Toes, (TJ Maxx, $25.00).

"He Loves Me He Loves Me Not" necklace from my new fall collection, (Lotus Blossom Design, $25.00).
Diamond Duck Ring, (Guess, gift).

With Love from the East Coast,

XO

4 comments:

  1. Ijust adore that whole look, from shoes to jewlery.Love the hair too.Where can i find that necklace and is it up on you web site?You look smashing darling keep up the great looks. Love this site glad i found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Thanks xo yes the necklace if part of my FALL IN LOVE THIS SEASON
    WITH OUR LATEST ROCK CANDY AND CLASSIC LOVE COLLECTION www.alotusblossomdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Gigi. But, I'm seeing a lot of "gift from my mom", hmmm, just sayin'. LOL

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks B...haha that must have been a typo lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo