Monday, September 5, 2011

Look of the Day: Winery Brunch

Happy Labor Day!!!
I am fortunate enough to live right off of a beautiful long road that is populated with wineries. As I drive on this winery road it's like I'm transported back to Italy every time. I try not to take this beautiful vineyard landscape for granted.
Sunday brunch was spent at South Coast Winery on their outdoor covered patio overlooking their vineyard.


You will never believe the deals I got on my Look Of The Day!!! The orange, black, gray and white spaghetti strapped dress with front slit pockets was only $12 at TJ Maxx! Crazzzzzyyyyy. I was hesitant at first because I was unsure of the Halloweeny color scheme. I tried to accent the gray and white more than the black in my accessories.


Anne Klein snakeskin skinny belt,(TJ Maxx, $10), Lotus Blossom Design large hoop earrings and white bracelets, (Lotus Blossom Design, free from Gina :)), oversized pearl ring, (Forever21, purchased many years ago).

Snakeskin wedge slides, (TJ Maxx, $10), Nine West gray patent leather fold down clutch, (gift from my mom).


Nice candid shot for you all. I'm wearing my silver Aldo aviators again and sipping on a Mimosa. What's a winery brunch without one or two?

With Love from SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo