Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Look of the Day: Military Brat

Although I wore this jacket yesterday with jeans and my black pants with a different top today, I should have combined them for an edgier look. So when I got home, I did a little experiment, and I like this look better. I always get compliments on the the jacket when I wear it to work. I do however, almost always pop the bottom by my elbow. I think I have sewed them back on at least three times!
Military Jacket ($25, The Closet), Cami/tank ($3, Pink Zone), Black editor pants ($50, Express), Rice paper earrings ($30, The Basement), Cocktail Ring ($9, H&M), black leather pumps ($45, Nine West @ Nordstrom Rack). Here is a better look at some of the shoulder sequin on the jacket...
With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo