Thursday, September 29, 2011

Look of the Day: Italian Dame

This entire outfit reminds me of my Italy vacation. Is this the 2nd time I mentioned it? I think it must mean it's calling me back! I should be taking an Italian class like my sister Gina to prep. Or hmmm...maybe an LBD business trip for "research". It's been way too long Italia. Ok, let's break it down...
Olive Green Scarf (brought back from Venice, gift from friend Lisa)
Missoni Dress (Target, $54.99)
Snakeskin wedge slides-perfect for those cobblestone streets (TJ Maxx, $10)
(Which btw remind me of a pair of snakeskin shoes that this guy bought me in Italy. Don't worry, he was like 60. MU Luigi!!!).

2028 Green necklace and bracelet (Macy's, few years ago)
Michael Kors White Ceramic watch (TJ Maxx, under 2 bills)
Black Gucci Hobo (gift)


With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo