Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Survey Says...This is "It"

Dark circles that seem to be a permanent side effect caused by this mother's lack of sleep is #1 on my "things that make me insecure" list. I wish such a list didn't exist but unfortunately I think we all have one. Well if under eye darkness is something that you deal with too...have no fear b/c I found something that actually works!!!! I have tried almost every product that claims to help with dark circles.
Bye Bye Under Eye's highly pigmented waterproof formula does just that($24). It conceals with only a small amount needed and lasts the entire day. It doesn't feel heavy or dry and doesn't bring attention to those fine lines like other concealers I've tried. The application brush by It Cosmetics is a must-buy as well($24).
The color scale is pretty accurate and gives enough shade choices. Tan is my summer shade and Natural Medium is winter's. As my tan starts to fade, I mix the two to avoid the reverse raccoon affect.
Lotus Blossom Design Reviews ByeBye Undereye


Buy It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer,..., $24
Buy It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and..., $24

I would absolutely recommend Bye Bye Under Eye. Happy concealing!
Because we love to find our LBD followers those deals,(Available right now at qvc.com at a great price of $26.36 for BOTH the concealer AND the brush).

With Love from SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo