Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look of the Day: Home Sweet Home

As I have been spending some wonderful quality time with my family, I have no trouble picking out my outfits from the limited, but cute choices in my suitcase. Today my mother and I ran errands and bought some new shoes. Of course, from the best Marshalls ever. I always worry this shirt is a little loud, but as soon as I walked into my East Coast crack den (Dunkin' Donuts!) I received a very nice compliment from a very stylish woman.


Express dark wash skinny jeans ($50), Multi-print tunic by Rubby Ducky ($58), LBD pearl drop earrings and multi-tone chain bracelet, ($7/$12). Check out all my new shoe choices. Which one do you like the best with this outfit?



Marc Fisher open-toe pumps with ankle strap (Macy's, $80), Gold bow flip-flop by Twisted (Marshalls, $5!), and BCBGeneration nude pumps ($40, Marshalls). I let my mom try on the tunic from above, and I think I need to let her keep it. She looked stunning. Here we are after our shopping trip.





With Love From the "West Coast,"




XOXO

























































3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo