Monday, August 29, 2011

Look of the Day: Beach Day Fun

I had a great time this past Saturday at Carlsbad Beach with my babies and gal pal Megan. I was so grateful to have her help and for her switcherooing to driver when baby O started crying! Ahhhh! I could let the stress of getting somewhere keep me from going anywhere. But we kept on. It was worth it. The weather was perfect, not too hot and just the right amount of breeze.
Of course the attire was bathing suits! I love buying new ones each season. I especially like ones that you can mix and match the tops and bottoms. They last a lot longer that way. Victoria's Secret has many at great prices.
Hudson digging and building...

Megan always looking beautiful. She is wearing a nude crocheted bandeau bathing suit with peach trim from Kohl's.
Baby Olive asleep in her tent. She slept so well with the ocean breeze.
Black Chanel 5174 sunglasses and lil extra knockies courtesy of VS push-up bandeau top.
Hat is another Marshall's find and VS leopard trimmed floral string bikini bottoms.
One of my favorite pics.

Bathing suit cover up is by Liberty of London for Target. It's actually supposed to be PAJAMAS. But really, a jumper as pj's? I drink way too much water for that! ;)

With Love from SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo